The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it. - DORIS DAY

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Tracking TLS Trim Tea

TLS Trim Tea
I began taking TLS Trim Tea Monday, December 11.

I don't have anything exciting to tell you (just yet) because this is not how Trim Tea works. You'll hear or have heard all these grand stories from manufacturers who promote great weight loss in just days or weeks. Wow! I can think of several ways to lose water weight, but water weight is not body fat.

To learn more about TLS Trim Tea from Brandi Murphy (Director of nutraMetrix Custom Health Solutions and Owner of Nourishment for Moms) and comments from users, please go here.

One thing I have already noticed is that I am not as hungry as usual, but I can't say I feel full, definitely not bloated. Frankly, I don't want to feel full or bloated - I've got stuff to do.

I went ahead and purchased 60 days of Trim Tea. This is recommended because this is how Trim Tea works.

I will not be as active during the coming colder months. Also, I don't plan on changing what and how I eat and this could even be worse during the holidays. Yet, again, I have already noticed not feeling as hungry or wanting to eat simply for the sake of eating.

I will be updating this post about every two weeks to let you know how Trim Tea is working for me.

Learn how to save on TLS Trim Tea.

P.S. I am also sleeping better, more soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment