The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it. - DORIS DAY

Friday, November 24, 2017

Tons of Gamecock and Tiger Stuff

South Carolina Raschel Throw

South Carolina Raschel Throw

I was thinking of some Gamecock stuff for me and some gifts for the holidays and I decided to go see what all is on our shopping network and I found a TON of stuff for Carolina, Clemson and probably most any college team.

With both schools playing tomorrow in the Palmetto Bowl and with both schools going to a bowl (Okay, I know one bowl is a little weightier than the other. I am truly tired of placating you damn Tigers.), I thought it would be a great time to share this with you.

Clemson University Man Cave All-Star Mat
Clemson University Man
Cave All-Star Mat
I thought I would get this posted early. Even though the game is at 7:30p, who knows how early many of you will be pre-tailgating (or tailgaiting) with Bloody Marys flowing and tiger tails or chicken wings on the grill?

Oh, Gamecock fans, no chicken eggs on gameday - bad mojo. Duck yes, quail - okay, goose eggs, no - red feral feline meat, all day.

I provided a little rivalry video below, but first, check out all the cool fan stuff.

If you are already a Preferred Customer you may wish to simply click on the SHOP button to the right. If not, you will probably want to go to SHOP for Everything to learn more and then go SHOPping.

Okay Clemson fans, the video doesn't begin so, but it is fairly balanced. (Still placating.) I know you'd watch it even if not, because that's what this rivalry does to both fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment